[U-Boot-Users] Support for ALTERA FPGAs

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Thu Oct 9 19:08:30 CEST 2003

Hi there,

the patch attached adds support for ALTERA FPGAs. For now only the ACEX1K using
the so called "passive serial" Interface.

The code and idea is heavily stolen from the xilinx stuff. And just like there
the board specific code has to provide some functions for handling the FPGA
signals CONF_DONE, DATA, DCLK, nCONFIG, nSTATUS.

I thought I release it quite early to avoid redundant work done by others and
hope this could be a usefull starting point for people using Altera FPGAs.

* Patch by Steven Scholz, 10 Oct 2003
   - Add support for Altera FPGA ACEX1K

Cheers,

--
Steven Scholz

imc Measurement & Control               imc Meßsysteme GmbH
Voltastr. 5                             Voltastr. 5
13355 Berlin                            13355 Berlin
Germany                                 Deutschland
fon: +49 30 467090-0                    Tel: 030 / 467090-0
fax: +49 30 4631576                     fax: 030 / 4631576