[U-Boot-Users] Maintainer of AT91RM9200DK???

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Oct 18 22:39:22 CEST 2003

In message <3F913C5A.8070303 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> who considers himself as the U-Boot maintainer of the AT91RM9200 cpu and the
> AT91RM9200DK eval board?
> Rick, is that you?

Guess why he's listed in the MAINTAINERS file?

> So I am looking for people to talk to before that.

There is always this mailing list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Hello! I'm from outer space,  and I've made myself look like a signa-
ture.  While  you  are reading this, I'm having sex with your eyes. I
know it feels good to you, because you're smiling. I'm very horny, so
send me to someone else when you've had enough. Thanks!
                              Sincerely, A Stranger in a Strange Land