[U-Boot-Users] MPC8270 Custom Board: Stack Pointer Corruption

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 20 22:32:20 CEST 2003

In message <102020031443.17137.46b4 at att.net> you wrote:
> I am working on an MPC8270 based custom board. u-boot is ported from EP8260
> board version. RAM is 128M, flash is 16M.
> After u-boot relocates code in the ram, sometimes, stack pointer gets
> corrupted. And sometimes, I get bus fault which overwirtes all u-boot area in
> the RAM with some pattern like this

Why do you post the same message  _AGAIN_  just  3  hours  after  the
first, identical message, to which I replied semi-immediately?

If you need IMMEDIATE help you  can  try  and  apply  for  commercial
support,  for  which you will have to pay $$$$. If you kindly ask for
free help, please try and be a _bit_ more patient!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
C++ is the best example of second-system effect since OS/360.