[U-Boot-Users] Any *urgent* bug fixes pending?

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue Oct 21 00:21:25 CEST 2003

Wolfgang,

Should I wait before sending in device chaining again?  There are several
other patches, but I haven't had the time to clean them enough to get beyond
the entrance threshold.

-- the effect useful --

omap_toto # coninfo
List of available devices:
lcd      00000002 ..O stdout stderr
keypad   00000001 .I. stdin
touch    00000001 .I. stdin
serial   80000003 SIO stdin stdout stderr

Regards,

Richard W.