[U-Boot-Users] PQ2VADS (8270) & BDI2000 - II

Matias Sundman (AL/EAB) matias.sundman at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 21 10:24:25 CEST 2003

Hello again,
I have now received a BDI2000 from Abatron.
There is a configuration file included with the package for
my target board, which is - PQ2FADS.

U-boot is compiled with the CFG_PQ2FADS define in the MPC8260ADS.h file.

Can I use the configuration file as is and burn u-boot.bin to the flash,
and after a restart of the board I get a working u-boot automagically?

Regards // Matias