[U-Boot-Users] PQ2VADS (8270) & BDI2000 - III

Matias Sundman (AL/EAB) matias.sundman at ericsson.com
Tue Oct 21 12:36:48 CEST 2003

Hi,
I tried to flash the u-boot.bin file to 0xff900000 and 0xff800000
but I cant get anything on the console ... am I missing some steps?

I made the following steps:

1. Edited the MPC8260ADS.h file in order to set CFG_PQ2FADS as the target board ...
2. make MPC8260ADS_config
3. make clean
4. make all

5. Flashed area 0xff900000 and restarted the board
No output on the console ...

6. Flashed area 0xff800000 and restarted the board
No output on the console ...

Any ideas?

Cheers // Matias