[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Oct 25 19:33:52 CEST 2003

Dear Wang Cheng,

in message <47429467b4.467b447429 at rails.com.cn> you wrote:

>    Thank you .
>    I'm porting U-Boot to the WindRiver MDP8xx PRO board.Now I think I
> should run the U-Boot on my board in the simpliest way, so I just
> configed the necessary devices like FLASH ,DRAM .
>    I can provide anything I have ,and thank you very very much .The
> include/configs/windriver.h and board/windrive/windriver.c have been
> included in the attachment.The MDP8xx PRO UM is too large to be
> attatched here.

So what do you expect?

You don't provide  any  information  about  the  hardware,  and  some
fragments  of  code  -  do  you by any chance expect that now sombody
volunteers and ports U-Boot to that board, based on zero information,
and for free?

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that.

Please make yourself clear and tell us what you want: on this mailing
list you can get free advice to solve specific problems etc., but  if
you  are  looking for someone who ports U-Boot to your board you will
either have to do it yourself or ask for professional support  (which
is _not_ free).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A penny saved is a penny to squander.
- Ambrose Bierce