[U-Boot-Users] RE: [Question About NAND BOOT In SMDK2410

최광일 choigi at samsung.com
Wed Oct 29 03:42:27 CET 2003

Yes you are right.
I mean that Load a U-Boot from NAND FLASH not NOR FLASH.

Currently SMDK2410 Reference Board boots up from nor flash as you know.
But SMDK2410 support NAND Boot Up so I want to use that feature.

You could get information about SMDK2410 board at
http://www.samsung.com/Products/Semiconductor/SystemLSI/MobileSolutions/
MobileASSP/MobileComputing/S3C2410X/S3C2410X.htm