[U-Boot-Users] Conditional 'hush' script examples anyone?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu Sep 11 08:08:32 CEST 2003

Greetings

I've RTFM'd and I've FAQ'd but I still can't find a single example of
the use of conditionals with the u-boot hush shell command line.

I assume its only usable with an autoscript or can environmental
variables hold complete conditional blocks. Most interested in this so
that I can make sensible decisions about what to do if an image CRC is
bad for example (or when to boot a different image after an upgrade).

Examples, examples, examples is what I'm looking for rather than a dry
explanation about hush (which I can get close to from any book that
documents bash!!)

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand