[U-Boot-Users] Uncompressing kernel ..... OK (Hangs here)

James Bates jbates at paradise.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 18:08:26 CEST 2003

Thanks everyone,

Loads of issues were pointed out there for me to solve (Thanks) but the main
one was to do with my console baud rate after all. When I changed my
terminal emulator to 9600 linux was there up and running all along. The
problem was that U-boot was configured to run at 115200 and linux at 9600.
The problem I have now is changing my u-boot baud rate to 9600 (which is
what the powers that be have decided). I tried changing CONFIG_BAUDRATE to
9600 but it has no effect, it just stays at 115200. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

James Bates

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error please return the message immediately to the sender and delete the message from your systems. Thank you.