[U-Boot-Users] need help regarding u-boot for csb226

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 12 22:04:01 CEST 2003

Dear George,

in message <3F60A402.2030307 at comcast.net> you wrote:

> and do not encounter the get the "as: unrecognized option `-marmv4'" error.

Neither do I.

> However, it looks like someone has recently broken the build since I get
> this error now with recent CVS (as of today +/- and hour):

Ummm ... which tag? This must be an old (temporary) version.

> skge.c:4732: warning: `DumpMsg' defined but not used
> skge.c:4818: warning: `DumpLong' defined but not used

Anything in skge.c between lines 345 and 4869 (the end) is wrappen in
a #ifdef CONFIG_SK98; if you see this, this must be old code.

Make sure to check out a revent version (i. e.  tag  U-Boot-0_4_8  or
later)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
...when fits of creativity run strong, more than  one  programmer  or
writer  has  been  known to abandon the desktop for the more spacious
floor.                                             - Fred Brooks, Jr.