[U-Boot-Users] need help regarding u-boot for csb226

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 12 22:15:44 CEST 2003

In message <3F6227CC.8040903 at comcast.net> you wrote:

> > Ummm ... which tag? This must be an old (temporary) version.
>
> HEAD

Well, actually HEAD is clean. At least _my_ head :-)

> Ah, sorry, I've been pulling HEAD. My own fault for being on the bleeding edge.

Sorry, but I think you are  actually  running  an  _old_  (temporary)
version [I checked this in to document the changes made to the driver
when  porting it to Linux]. The problem is that anonymous CVS is some
24...48 hours delayed because it's run from a backup  server.  Please
try out:

-> cvs log drivers/sk98lin/skge.c
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.

RCS file: /cvsroot/u-boot/u-boot/drivers/sk98lin/skge.c,v
Working file: drivers/sk98lin/skge.c
head: 1.2
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        LABEL_2003_09_12_1745: 1.2
        LABEL_2003_09_12_0110: 1.2
        U-Boot-0_4_8: 1.2
        LABEL_2003_09_06_0055: 1.1
keyword substitution: o

I guess you see revision 1.1, not 1.2.  Right?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"(The  Chief  Programmer)  personally  defines  the  functional   and
performance  specifications, designs the program, codes it, tests it,
and writes its documentation... He  needs  great  talent,  ten  years
experience  and  considerable  systems  and  applications  knowledge,
whether in applied mathematics, business data handling, or whatever."
- Fred P. Brooks, _The Mythical Man Month_