[U-Boot-Users] Problem with sourceforge cvs tarball download?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Sep 22 20:43:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Pantelis Antoniou wrote:
> > Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:43 AM
>
> > I'm trying to prepare some patches against the current cvs head
> > and I'm having trouble downloading the current cvs tarball
> > from sourceforge.
> >
> > Is anyone else having the same problem?
>
> Yes, I got '404 Not Found' last Friday and today. I can get
> other projects, but not u-boot.

Yes, sourceforge is still having serious problems with the CVS
service.  In a recent sourceforge mail the team promised to have six
new boxes serving CVS available by next thursday - they are still in
the process of transferring the 15 million files to the new
hardware...

In the meantime, as said before, the latest "released" versions can be
found on our ftp server.

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot