[U-Boot-Users] Loading into and running from RAM

Dhanuka, Anupam APD at dolby.com
Tue Sep 30 05:26:38 CEST 2003

Hi

I was wondering if there is any way I can just load the u-boot
executable into RAM using a debugger like the BDI2000 and then just run
it from RAM.

(Basically I want to avoid the flash programming step every time I make
a change to u-boot for customization)

Has anyone done this and how (do I need to compile it differently)?

Thanks

Best Regards

Anupam Dhanuka

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.