[U-Boot-Users] passive LCD support

himbA goavr at email.si
Mon Apr 5 09:12:30 CEST 2004

Good morning,

I'm trying to enable LCD support on my board. It
has PXA255, 64M ram and 32 M flash. STN LCD
320x240 (hitachi SX14Q004) is hooked to LCLK,
PCLK, FCLK and LDD0-LDD7.

What I did so far:
- in board include set pin settings in pxa
registers that are for LCD to AF_2_OUT
- edited board include and added
#define CONFIG_LCD           1
#define CONFIG_HITACHI_SXQ14004      1   /* we
have Hitachi LCD */

- edited pxafb.c and added panel_info (LCD
section) between
#ifdef CONFIG_HITACHI_SXQ14004
#endif CONFIG_HITACHI_SXQ14004

- provided settings for LCCR0-3 and other LCD regs
in pxafb.c

Is this correct approach ?
What else do I need to enable/configure to get LCD
working ?
What is the status of pxafb ?

regards, himba

--
..because under Linux "if something is possible in
principle,