[U-Boot-Users] mpc8245 changed from u-boot-1.0.0 to uboot-1.0.2

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 5 22:13:48 CEST 2004

> Now for your patch:
>

> > +		/* This code does not work, and needs to be fixed at a later
> > +		date */
>
> Do you really want me to check this in? I feel you should spend  some
> more time and fix the code first and submit a new patch then.

The problem is time, no one has anytime to invest in the problem at the
moment. I've put the marker there so if someone else here needs that
functionality to work they will take the time to fix the problem (and
they will also quickly find what the problem is). I think the advantage
of having the latest u-boot working outweighs the incorrect code at the
moment considering all other factors.

Thanks,
Matthew