[U-Boot-Users] mpc8245 changed from u-boot-1.0.0 to uboot-1.0.2

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 5 23:55:53 CEST 2004

You should not reply to messages and start a new topic, instead make new
topic for discussion.

And to answer you question, yes there is one board for the mpc8560
checked into u-boot that you could use as a starting point for your new
board. The board name is mpc8560ads if your interested in looking into
that.

Matthew