[U-Boot-Users] IBM 440GX eval name

Travis Sawyer tsawyer+u-boot at sandburst.com
Tue Apr 6 15:43:45 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 19:54, Kerl, John wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have recently got on loan an "IBM 440GX Evaluation Kit",
> currently running EPOS & PIBS.  What is the name of this thing
> in U-boot speak?  Ebony?  Ocotea?  Xpedite?  ??

John:

Ocotea is the 440gx ibm ref, ebony is the 440gp ibm ref, XPedite1000 is
the XES Inc 440GX PrPMC.

So, in short, use the ocotea port for the 440GX Evaluation Kit.

When you burn the flash you probably won't want to 'erase all', but
instead 'erase fff80000 ffffffff'  That way you won't blow away PIBS in
the other flash (since it is a loaner ;)

Any Q's fire them to the list and I'll see them...

-travis