[U-Boot-Users] Add support for Picture Elements JSE board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 10 01:07:20 CEST 2004

Dear sTeve,

in message <10128-71170 at sneakemail.com> you wrote:

> Any word whether this patch is acceptable to the gate keepers?

Sorry, but I cannot seay yet if it's acceptable or not. I didn't look
into it yet.

> (I can resend it if it got lost.)

It is not loast, it's in my queue.

I'm preparing to release version 1.1.0; only when this new version is
out I will add new stuff again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"And it should be the law: If you use  the  word  `paradigm'  without
knowing  what  the  dictionary  says  it  means,  you  go to jail. No
exceptions."                     - David Jones @ Megatest Corporation