[U-Boot-Users] SCC Ethernet and "Linux crashes by early packets" ???

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Wed Apr 14 08:23:52 CEST 2004

Pantelis Antoniou wrote:

>> I don't think so. Note that the ethernet interface was left in a non-
>> stopped state by the POST code.  Normal  network  use  will  (should)
>> correctly shut down the interface.
>>
> Actually we most certainly do. I was bitten by the same bug the past
> week and have a patch ready; I'm just waiting for my other patches to
> be included in order to sent it.

Maybe you want to send this patch to me. So I could test if this fixes
things for me as well?

Thanks!

--
Steven Scholz

imc Measurement & Control               imc Meßsysteme GmbH
Voltastr. 5                             Voltastr. 5
13355 Berlin                            13355 Berlin
Germany                                 Deutschland