[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: PCMCIA and PXA250

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 15 19:41:53 CEST 2004

Dear Leon,

in message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0403161449080.13005-101000 at tt-devel.ultra.si> you wrote:

> Changes:
> 	o	PCMCIA support for PXA

Please resubmit your patch after removing trailing white  space  from
your files.

Please also make the new header files  idempotent.  Affected  are  at
least:

include/asm-arm/arch-pxa/wep-ep250.h
include/asm-arm/assembler.h

Regarding  include/asm-arm/assembler.h:  U-Boot  will  never  #define
"__ARMEB__"   or  "__LINUX_ARM_ARCH__",  so  why  do  we  need  these
definitions here?

What is include/asm-arm/proc-armv/assembler.h needed for?
What do we need include/linux/linkage.h for?
What do we need lib_arm/io-readsw-armv4.S for?
What do we need lib_arm/io-writesw-armv4.S for?

In general, please restrict the number of new created  files  to  the
absolute minimum.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Unibus timeout fatal trap program lost sorry"  -  An  error  message
printed by DEC's RSTS operating system for the PDP-11