[U-Boot-Users] Re: [patch #11/11] Trivial fixes

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 15 23:58:54 CEST 2004

In message <406988DF.8040806 at intracom.gr> you wrote:

> These are two trivial patches.

Added, thanks.

Ummm... for all new patches: can you please include a CHANGELOG entry
for the patch which I can just copy & paste? Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are  sick  and
tired  of  being  told that ordinary decent people are fed up in this
country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not.  But  I'm  sick
and tired of being told that I am.                     - Monty Python