[U-Boot-Users] Updated JSE board support patch

Stephen Williams gfi8d1h02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:54:55 CEST 2004

It wasn't clear, but I believe the JSE board patch was rejected.
So I remade it here, with updates to address the complaints. And
for the record, I thought I would have send a Changelog entry with
the last patch attempt.

This is relative CVS as of 5:00pm PDT.

Changelog entry

* Patch by Stephen Williams, 15 April 2004
   - Add board support and config files for Picture Elements JSE board
   - Add Stephen Williams to MAINTAINERS file for the JSE board.

Really, I'm *trying* to get this right.
steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,