[U-Boot-Users] Patches to the JSE board patch.

Stephen Williams gfi8d1h02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:53:30 CEST 2004

I see that you did add JSE to CVS. Thanks.

I've attached two small patches that correct a trivial error
in the JSE.h header file and add me as the maintainer for the
JSE port. (That's my job, after all:-) I'm not sure if the
latter update got left out because of policy, or by accident.

CHANGELOG for the two patches together:

* Patches by Stephen Williams, 16 April 2004:
   Fix misspelled undef in JSE.h
   Add Stephen Williams as maintainer for JSE port.

steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,