[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Alan J. Luse alanl at timeamerica.com
Fri Apr 16 23:42:16 CEST 2004

John-

Arabella software has done a build of U-Boot for the Motorola MPC885ADS
board.  I have a working binary from Arabella.  I am in the process of
building my own adaptation for our hardware; the  DUET_ADS_config in the
current release version is supposed to build for the MPC885ADS.

Alan J. Luse
Embedded Systems Engineer
Time America, Inc.
51 West Third Street, Suite 310