[U-Boot-Users] dynamic setting of CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at motorola.com
Thu Apr 22 21:51:16 CEST 2004

thanks,

I realized that sys_clk is not defined, I was going to add it for 85xx
since none of the other defines in gd currently represent the value.
The other option would be to have a function return the proper
frequency (as suggested earlier in the thread). Any suggestions as to
which option would be preferred?

I'm able to initialize gd->sys_clk (CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ) as the first
thing done in board_early_init_f.

- kumar