[U-Boot-Users] dataflash card and boot linux (at91rm9200)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 22 19:09:32 CEST 2004

In message <020301c4287a$79403a30$6b01a8c0 at cc> you wrote:

> Anybody has already boot linux from a dataflash card?  I have the
> at91rm9200dk and it has a dataflash card socket that I can use.
>
> Do I have to write a function in u-boot in order to copy kernel and ramdisk
> data from the smartcard to the sdram memory?
>
> And also a function to copy kernel and ramdisk data into the dataflash card.

I strongly recommend to read the README before posting. In this  case
the section "DataFlash Support" might be interesting to you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
This cultural mystique surrounding the  biological  function  --  you
realize humans are overly preoccupied with the subject.
	-- Kelinda the Kelvan, "By Any Other Name", stardate 4658.9