[U-Boot-Users] Versatile bootargs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 25 16:01:50 CEST 2004

Dear Philippe,

in message <89A528FE6DB0FA44877BB2F05B846718428947 at ZIPPY.Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:

> I attached the following patch to set the correct default ethernet
> address setting for CONFIG_BOOTARGS in versatile.h.

Added manually.

Next time please make sure to:

* include a proper CHANGELOG entry
* use mailer settings that don't cause linewraps in your patch
* base your pacth on a recent CVS version

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I have never bought, sold, nor stolen a piece of software in my life,
and would rather quit the industry than become a thrall of $Bill,  or
even touch his slimy idiocy.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6jhtqk$qls$1 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>