[U-Boot-Users] initrd problem...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 25 16:51:47 CEST 2004

In message <20040425141133.25930.qmail at web60505.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:
> Michael:  It looks like you have two boot loaders.

No.

> Try using "make uImage" when you build your kernel so
> the parameters from u-boot are seen by the kernel.

To me it seems as if he was using a MV based tree  which  is  missing
the  zero-copy  ramdisk  fix. This has been discussed before. See for
example http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6839224

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"I believe the use of noise to make  music  will  increase  until  we
reach  a  music  produced  through  the aid of electrical instruments
which will make available for musical purposes  any  and  all  sounds
that can be heard."                        - composer John Cage, 1937