[U-Boot-Users] Regarding Toolchain used for Compilation

Sudhakar v.sudhakar at gdatech.co.in
Sat Aug 7 15:43:27 CEST 2004

Hi Denk..

' Failing' means im not able to get any output on serial console.

Compilation is successful but after flashing im not able to boot the board
[MPC8540 based board]

Thats why i asked the ques..

I'm new to U-boot and if some questions seems to be silly i apologize for
that.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhakar V