[U-Boot-Users] u-boot environment variable setting: "console=ttyCPM0"

Alex Alexander.Povolotsky at marconi.com
Wed Aug 11 16:10:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was recommended to use u-boot environment variable setting: "console=ttyCPM0"
for loading linux-2.6.8-rc2 uImage (by u-boot) on to PQ2 ADS (with MPC 8270 on
it). Could anyone knowledgeable ellaborate on usage of it for above described
configuration ?
What version of u-boot supports this setting ?
What baud rate value I should add to this setting, if I want to use
Hyperterminal serial connection ( over USB) to the board ?

TIA,
Alex