[U-Boot-Users] CVS dead - snapshot available for FTP

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 18 20:33:48 CEST 2004

Hi friends,

many people have asked me about the recent  problems  with  anonymous
CVS  access  on  SourceForge, but as you probably understand there is
very little I can do to help this.

What I can do, and did, is provide a snapshot of the current  version
by FTP. It can be found at
	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/u-boot-2004-08-18-2000.tar.bz2

Hope this helps.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"There are three principal ways to lose money: wine, women, and engi-
neers. While the first two are more pleasant, the third is by far the
more certain."                           - Baron Rothschild, ca. 1800