[U-Boot-Users] Proposed change; What do you think?

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Thu Aug 19 21:24:01 CEST 2004

On Aug 19, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Jon Loeliger wrote:

> Constructing a "constant bd_t" is fine by me too, but that
> might be construed as a Different Battle.

I understand.  Just documenting my opinion :-)

> BTW, off-list, I've received several "thumbs up" indications
> from a few different board maintainers here, and no negative
> indicators.

It would be nice if people weren't so damned shy about
speaking up.  :-)  That's what these discussion lists are supposed
to be about, discussing.  I hate the opposite as well, when on
the lists we get consensus to do something, then a bunch of
negative e-mails get sent personally.

Thanks.

	-- Dan