[U-Boot-Users] question

David Farrell davidjf2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 00:10:54 CEST 2004

You config by board, not CPU .  grep -r the boards subdirectory to
find a board using the mips processor you want.
David.

Helder Filho <helderhdw at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have a question. I instaled the U-boot in my
computer , but when I type; "cd u-boot" and "make
mips_config' nothing happen,therefore the file that
include in the u-boot file is "mips_config.mk" nad not
"mips.config". what do I do?

Best Regards

Francisco Helder

=====