[U-Boot-Users] question on u-boot source level denugging in TI OMAP CCS?

Rongjun Lu Rongjun.Lu at cern.ch
Sun Aug 22 10:21:39 CEST 2004

I compiled uboot with debug option -gcoff and downloaded the code into my board(tms5471)
successfully through TI OMAP CCS.In the disassembly window, I can see some symbols, such as
function name. But I still can't see the sourcecode,and don't know how to let the executable code related with the sourcecode . If any one with such experience, please tell me how to do source level debug.
Thanks.