[U-Boot-Users] Uncompressing uImage: inflate() returned -3

Amit Shah shahamit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:06:49 CEST 2004

Hi Russell,

Russell wrote:
> I would run the mtest on a large region of memory to make
> sure the memory controller is configured correctly.  If not,
> you could be aliasing memory.  Been there.  Done that.

[wow, gmail just broke its interface or you have a broken client...
replying didn't quote properly.]

Yes, I had SDRAM issues.. but they're now sorted out. In fact, u-boot
behavior was flaky till I enabled the SDRAM tests each time. The SDRAM
had to be initialized somewhat differently from what the standard
MV64360 port does.

Thanks,
Amit.
--