[U-Boot-Users] Re: Anyone has success with MX1ADS?

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Wed Aug 25 14:23:09 CEST 2004

Wai-Kong Sung wrote:

> I successfully downloaded the u-boot MX1ADS build thru redboot download
> to the board. Thanks, Geroge! :)
>
> The only downside is the mx1flash is a windows executable and I am using
> Linux as my development environment. Any Linux equivalent of this mx1flash?

Can you activate the "Bootstrap Mode Operation"?

I wrote a script that generates an B-record file that you could download the
the MX1ADS using your favorite terminal program after entering the
"Bootstrap Mode"...

On the other hand I first burned the bootloader
mx1_rel_0.3.8\Bootloader\Bin\SyncFlash\boot.bin into the MX1ADS and then
downloaded the U-Boot image via USB ...

--
Steven