[U-Boot-Users] LN2410SBC Board S3C2410X Working

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 25 15:45:08 CEST 2004

In message <20040825125106.70803.qmail at web11704.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Finally got LN2410SBC working in ROM.  Hint to others, do not
> cp.b the current running image to ROM, malloc dies after two
> allocs.  BTW Why is there a malloc?  I only saw 5 alloc, no free.

malloc() and free() is especially useful in standalone applications.

> Proceeding on to MMC and CompactFlash.
> Will the new CPU directory structure be in soon?

Maybe. If I find some time to review and test the patches  (which  is
not very likely at the moment).

And PLEASE: do NOT post HTML to the list!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
... not meant for the weak-at-heart: /^(?=.*one)(?=.*two)/
If you can follow that, you can use it.
          - Randal L. Schwartz in <ukpw67rhl3.fsf at julie.teleport.com>