[U-Boot-Users] u-boot debug and flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 26 02:10:51 CEST 2004

In message <01e101c48afb$916b9df0$3a4610ac at fortinet.com> you wrote:

>  I'm a newbie to u-boot, I'm working on Adder87x board and have a P&E
> BDM cable to parelle port, Anybody can tell me how can I write u-boot to
> the target board via BDM interface and how can I debug?    Thank you
> very much!

Maybe you should ask P&E support, if you bought their products.  This
is actually off topic here.

> <HTML><HEAD>

And NEVER post HTML to this list, please!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
There is is no reason for any individual to have a computer in  their
home.      -- Ken Olsen (President of Digital Equipment Corporation),
              Convention of the World Future Society, in Boston, 1977