[U-Boot-Users] Re: Port u-boot to a custom board with CPU S3C44B0X

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at dave-tech.it
Thu Dec 2 08:59:42 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm the developer of Dave/B2 u-boot port.

Serial console should work right out of the box using the settings of
config/B2.h and all the stuff inside cpu/s3c44b0
(well all the code inside cpu/s3c44b0 should work, of course!! ;-)

The main spot of your port should be the customization of dave/B2/memsetup.S

Regards,

Andrea Scian