[U-Boot-Users] Re: Port u-boot to a custom board with CPU S3C44B0X

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at dave-tech.it
Tue Dec 7 10:16:57 CET 2004

Hi,
well.. there's not so much to tell about serial console that is "system
dependent", there are only a few function that take care about sending
chars over serial line (again you can find them in serial.c, of course!)
For anything else you can take a look at the main README file or
REAME.whateveryouwant inside the doc directory.
There is also a very good on-line manual inside the denx site!

After reading those docs if you need support again please ask a more
specific question.

Regards,

Andrea Scian

DAVE Srl - Electronics System House