[U-Boot-Users] When are patches merged to mainline

Andrew Wozniak awozniak at mc.com
Wed Dec 8 00:04:36 CET 2004

Hello Wolfgang,

I'm curious about the process for submitted patches and when they appear
in the U-Boot codebase under CVS.  I've been merging today's CVS
snapshot with our mods for a custom PPC440 board and found a piece of
missing code.  A while back, the patch was submitted to the u-boot-users
list by it does not appear to be in the latest codebase.

The specific patch message is: