[U-Boot-Users] How to hardcoded linux kernel command line

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 9 19:38:19 CET 2004

In message <000801c4de1a$f7e8c680$df85d783 at NICK> you wrote:

> But because I do not have specificated flash space for u-boot to store those data,

Why don't you? Why are  you  castrating  one  of  the  most  powerful
features of U-Boot?

> can I hard-code the linux kernel command line? I mean just write it in the source code.
> If I can, where should I go?

Go and read the documentation. In this case, the README.  Search  for
CONFIG_BOOTARGS

> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4DDD7.E995EB00

> <HTML><HEAD>

Please NEVER post HTML again!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Voodoo Programming: Things programmers do that  they  know  shouldn't
work  but they try anyway, and which sometimes actually work, such as
recompiling everything.                             - Karl Lehenbauer