[U-Boot-Users] When are patches merged to mainline

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Dec 14 10:41:08 CET 2004

Hi,

> I understand - we all have other real jobs.
> Hope you find the time to enjoy the holidays.

A short explantion[1] might be in order as I have yet to hear this
word from Wolfgang ;)

Cheers
  Detlev

[1] http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=holiday&x=0&y=0

--
Nothing under heaven is softer or more yielding than water; but when it attacks
things hard and resistant there is not one of them that can prevail.  For they