[U-Boot-Users] Patches for ARM IntegratorCP, ARM926EJS, and ARM946ES

Shawn Jin shawnxjin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:55:06 CET 2004

Hi,

The patches were developed on an ARM IntegratorCP board with ARM946ES.
Since the majority code of ARM946ES cpu was copied from ARM926EJS and
there was bug about CFG_HZ found in ARM946ES later, I also fixed this
CFG_HZ error on ARM926EJS.

The major changes are
1. Mulitple core modules support (u-boot.multicm.patch)
Following OMAP boards' methodology, I added mulitple core module
configuration. For example, integratorcp_946es_config is for
IntegratorCP board with ARM946ES, integratorcp_config is for
IntegratorCP board with ARM926EJS by default,
integratorap_946es_config is for IntegratorAP board with ARM946ES, and
integratorap_config is for IntegratorAP with ARM926EJS. Now only two
core modules are supported, ARM946ES and ARM926EJS.

2. ARM946ES support (u-boot.arm946es.patch)

3. ARM926EJS bug fix (u-boot.arm926ejs.patch)
Fixed CFG_HZ problem. Set CFG_HZ to 1000. The solution is from AT91RM9200.

4. IntegratorCP bug fixes (u-boot.integratorcp.patch)
Added SDRAM size information and FLASH support.

Philippe, I don't have an ARM926EJS core module. Would you please test
the CFG_HZ fix on your system? Thanks.

Regards,
-Shawn.