[U-Boot-Users] Registering Interrupt Handlers for ARM920T-Based boards

Rodel Miguel rodelfmiguel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:30:05 CET 2004

Hi Group,

How do I register an interrupt handler in U-Boot?  My customer is
persistent in flow controls in binary image downloading.  I am now
free to support hardware flow control or XON/XOFF.  Can somebody
please give me guidelines on how to create support for hardware flow
control on my ns16550-based serial driver?  I am using smdk2410 as my
template.  Maybe, the initial step is how do I register my interrupt
handlers?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,

Rodel Miguel