[U-Boot-Users] Re: Using u-boot as application-firmware upgrader / Performing logical operations?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Dec 22 15:44:10 CET 2004

In message <41C968B7.6050300 at egholm-nielsen.dk> you wrote:

> >>I have plans of using u-boot as the last-and-ever-working
> >>application-firmware-upgrade (in case my Linux [from NAND] is somehow
> >>damged).
> > You're not the first to implement this. See the existing code.
> Can you please guide me to where?

AAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

_If_ you send the message both  to  my  address  and  to  the  U-Boot
mailing  list  (which  is  already  redundant  and  just  a  waste of
bandwidth an my time) then _please_ do it at least as a Cc:

Please NEVER send the same text in several unrelated messages. NEVER!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What the gods would destroy they first submit to  an  IEEE  standards
committee.