[U-Boot-Users] how to make u-boot.out file

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:47:41 CET 2004

> Maybe you should contact your CCS support channel then?
>
> I don't even know what CCS is, now what they understand as "out" file
> format.

As far as I know, helen is talking about a probe that is being used with
the Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio DSP development suite. I
don't think you get the flexibility from TI do load your bootloader onto
another device using their tools.

--
  greetz, marc
I'm Rygel the Sixteenth, dominar to over six hundred billion people. I