[U-Boot-Users] dbau1550 patch

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at i3micro.com
Wed Dec 29 11:44:48 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 00:17 -0600, Andrew Dyer wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:45:44 +0100, Leif Lindholm
> <leif.lindholm at i3micro.com> wrote:
> > Will send this to you privately, and later try to clean it up a bit and
> > fix a few bugs this caused with the db1000 board, so Wolfgang might
> > accept it into the CVS.
>
> I changed the lines setting these up in au1x00_init() to:
>
>         next_tx = TX_GET_DMA_BUFFER(fifo_tx[0].addr);
>         next_rx = RX_GET_DMA_BUFFER(fifo_rx[0].addr);
>
> this issue was causing me problems with rx and tx timeouts, and
> changing these values fixes my problem (at least in limited testing).
> Can someone else try out this change on au1000/1100/1500
> based systems?

This seems to clear up a similar/identical problem we had on our
hardware, but haven't had time to investigate. Good work, thanks!

I'm attaching a patch against CVS (last synced on the 10:th of December,
since the sourceforge server seems to be down as usual - but I don't
think that file has been modified) for others testing on other
boards/chips, since I only have 1550 hardware here.

/
	Leif