[U-Boot-Users] Need mips arch Makefile w/ uImage target

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 5 10:24:29 CET 2004

In message <603BA0CFF3788E46A0DB0918D9AA95100A09731B at sj580004wcom.int.lantronix.com> you wrote:

> I am working with the latest linux-mips kernel and was wondering if
> someone out there has an existing makefile for the mips arch that has a
> uImage target.

We have a MIPS kernel on our CVS server.

Why are you quoting a completely unrelated message here???

See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we
are now qualified to do anything with nothing.